Destinies Unfold: The Mixtape






Over the years i have made little mixtapes from the bedroom. I love it when I do a grand track. I just want my friends and family to have it.

This time around i want to distribute my upcoming mixtape, destinies unfold to the people rather than just my friends and my community.

Mcpotar has got to spread his wings further and this is going to be a free mixtape as usual. My motive is to express my talent. I would love however to get commercial gain for it, but in Zimbabwe people are so addicted to freebies and piracy that it's only logical to give them a free mixtape.

At least they'll get the message. I wish my people could support hip-hop the way they support sungura and other genres. We're working on that as a movement.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your comments, compliments or criticism here.