Artificial Realities: download the ebook here free.


 
Artificial Realities is a love and motivational anthology that i wrote to express my ideas about what love is. There is one motivational prose within. It is a short anthology but it really inspires it's own author (me) to write even much more pieces.

My favorite poem in this anthology is, As I Write. I wrote that poem the night before the 2011 valentines day. I always get inspired by my own poetry and I believe on any level, the best person to uplift you is you. Click on the image link to download this small pdf it's only 202kB.  Share it with your friends and family.

you may alternatively go to the same link by following this link: http://www.4shared.com/document/0h3FaRzK/Artificial_Realities.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your comments, compliments or criticism here.