Meek Mill Is Not Different From Some Desperate Zim Rappers

Okay so Meek Mill has been ranting about people never tweeting about his album and blaming Wale for sleeping on him. I read that and Wale's defence and I thought,"Oh Gosh we seem to have cry babys in American mainstream too."

I thought this cry baby behaviour was exclusive to Zim Hiphop where Boneman once accused my main blog for sleeping on his work as if another artiste is supposed to push for you. No man, you cannot do that. People should reshare or tweet your album if they feel like it. Going around like a cry baby will no do much to ease the situation. Meek Mill youre a grown man. So act like it.

I am totally disappointed. What do you think?

To Get Reviews on African Hiphop.please go to http://www.mcpotar.com and get free African Music Downloads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your comments, compliments or criticism here.